Saturday, April 16, 2011

Live In Contrast Photography

For those of you who haven't heard, I have created a new website to feature my photography.  Live In Contrast Photography now serves as a professional outlet for my best creative work.  Right now, I am working my way through my favorite images from my trip to Asia last Spring.  I am nearly finished with the India portion of the trip, and will be moving on to Hong Kong and China soon.  After that, I will continue posting photos from my professional collection and new assignments on at least a weekly basis.

I would love for you to keep up with it by bookmarking my site so you can quickly navigate there and browse through my galleries.  Better still, you can add my RSS feed located here or on the website to be notified each time I add new photographs.  I have also included "share" buttons on each new post to allow you to share your favorites with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.

This blog will continue for more personal updates, and serve as a resource for me to keep in touch with you.  As always, I love hearing from you!

No comments: