Monday, October 29, 2007

Going to the Chapel

As mentioned in the previous post, Allison and I attended a wedding this past weekend. Although I had never met the groom (Allie's cousin) or the bride, I still had fun and came away with numerous pictures. A few even turned out! I'm not used to using flash for most of my pictures, so I enjoyed playing around with the settings trying to get things right.


(Incidentally, I think I managed to sufficiently annoy the official photographers, since I was apparently the only other person that brought a camera to the wedding.)


Enjoy!


Mawwaige is what bwings us togevah today
It was a lovely ceremony.
'Man and wife!' Say 'Man and wife' There was some kissing.
Man and wife
Grandma seemed a little surprised by all of the kissing.
Is this a kissing story?
Come to think of it, there WAS a lot of kissing.
When you get older, you may not mind so much And they lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

drh said...

So you’re shooting kissers now?

bellwether said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I think I sent you the link already, but if you want to see some thoughs about foreign countries, head to urbana-musings.blogspot.com

Live In Contrast said...

DRH- Yup... and next week we're headed to the little orphaned puppy farm...