Sunday, October 28, 2007

Peek-A-Boo!

Bill, the Tail-less Wonder


This weekend, Allison and I attended a wedding, visited her parents in Indiana, went to a surprise birthday party, handed out Halloween candy for the first time, and rearranged the spare bedroom. About the only thing I didn't have time for was a nap.

Fortunately Allie's parents' cat, Bill, did plenty of napping for everyone. She (yes, Bill is a girl cat; she also has no tail, but that's a different story) is a bit shy, but I still managed to capture this image with my telephoto lens. I shot this at ISO-1600 with a shutter speed of just 1/6s.

I'm liking this camera more and more.

2 comments:

drh said...

So you’re shooting cats now?

Live In Contrast said...

Yes, but only the slow-moving ones. It took me four shots just to get this one, and she wasn't even moving!