Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear Diary

This post won't be much for words. That's mainly because after this last week, my brain has turned to mush, and I'm just trying to recuperate. Here are a few excerpts from my diary over the last week:


Saturday: Birthday. Mowed lawn. Met new neighbors. Slept a lot. Good day.

Sunday:
Spent the afternoon with my cousins. Good conversations. Fun afternoon.

Monday:
Drove to Michigan for training. Ordered a burger "medium well" at dinner. Remembered how dry and flavorless anything over "medium" is. Won't do that again.

Tuesday:
Training all day. Learned enough to be dangerous with a $250,000 test system.

Wednesday: More training. Hopefully learned enough to keep me FROM being dangerous with the $250,000 test system. Drove back to Chicago. Got home around 11:00pm.

Thursday:
More training, but unrelated to the other training. Brain totally exhausted.

Friday: Showed up at work, but completely useless due to mush-brain and lack of sleep.

Saturday: Slept in. Watched Cubs beat Toronto. Bought a lawn trimmer. Mowed lawn again. Already feeling much better.

1 comment:

drh said...

Nice post. My brain is mush also. Must sleep.