Saturday, June 28, 2008

Speaking of work...

I just reviewed my blog for the month of June, and all of the posts for the last 2-3 weeks have had something to do with my job. I think maybe, just maybe, it's been a source of stress for me during that time, and I appreciate you, my readers, for bearing with me.

This is a picture I took of me not working at work on Friday. I mean, I was at work, but this was after I was off the clock, so I was no longer working. Not that it didn't take some work to construct this photograph, but... oh, never mind. You get the picture.

Working hard at hardly working

2 comments:

drh said...

Cool picture. Thanks for giving us the picture.

Anonymous said...

I see that it was 77F or about 25C when this picture was taken. Still I agree with DRH. Cool picture.