Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence Day - Part I

Allie and I had a great Independence Day weekend in Michigan visiting with my extended family. After much consideration (and several blog drafts), I've decided that there's just too much to say in this space. I have many good memories, and a few good photos. Since it would take too long to share all of my memories, I'll just share the photos.

This first section will concentrate on our fireworks celebration.

Launch Zone - T-minus four hours
Fire truck hosing down the field
Fun with sparklers
Does this count as a pyramid?
Big Red
Bright Burst

Grand Finale

3 comments:

drh said...

The official pyramid judge rejects your alleged pyramid. Sorry. Try again in ’09.

Live In Contrast said...

Alright, then. I figured it was borderline but worth a shot. Really, it's somewhere between "dog pile" and "totem pole."

Anonymous said...

I resemble those remarks!:)

Da Beav