Sunday, November 4, 2007

All the Pretty Colors

Red Grove
I love the fall when all of the colors change. I drove past this grove of trees this afternoon while running some errands. The red of the the trees stood out so brilliantly against the brown, dried brush that I had to return home for my camera. By the time I returned, the afternoon sun was shining down on them perfectly.

I used my camera several other times this weekend, and I hope to post a few more photos soon.

Also, congratulations to my brother, who ran THE marathon this weekend (Marathon to Athens) in a personal best time.

2 comments:

drh said...

Nice colors. And thanks!

Live In Contrast said...

I think I'm also discovering that I like sets of four (nearly) identical items in my photographs. I wonder if that means something.